To learn more about the report, please fill out the form and submit.
Taste of Tomorrow: Navigating Food through the Eyes of Gen Z and Alpha
The report will delve into the intersections of cultural, social, environmental, and political influences that shape the mindsets of Gen Z and Gen Alpha, and how that impacts their food decisions. The final report will include:
- Executive summary
- General report (PowerPoint and PDF)
- Demographic data tables (Excel)
Grounded in primary quantitative and qualitative research, this study will provide insights into implications for how the food and beverage industry can cater to future evolving needs and preferences of Gen Z and Gen Alpha.
Key topics to be explored include, but are not limited to:
- Overarching belief systems and values: what factors are influencing how Gen Z are forming their identities and preferences?
- Food rituals and routines: what are their approaches to food — ideals and reality?
- Food values and attitudes related to health and wellness, sustainability, diversity and more
- Technology/media’s impact on discovery, purchasing, and preparation
Published December 2023
Price: $12,500 until September 30, 2023
After September 30, 2023: $15,000